Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kids with Animals - 5

Yesterday, I didn’t have much time to photoshop Jessica with the kitten, so I chose one effect (one click) and presto… I was done. Today, I took my time trying out the different special effects by PicMonkey. They certainly have a variety of editing tools available. So, before I tell you what I used on this picture, I thought I’d let you take a guess first. What do you think?

Well, I got both my husband and my son involved in helping me choose just the right effect. In the end, we all agreed that none was best. That’s right… I didn’t use anything. The only thing I did to this photo was to crop it, resize it smaller and add text. The lesson in this is that sometimes it’s too easy to get photoshop happy, forgetting that the original is sometimes the better choice.

This photo is of my son, Jeremiah, and our puppy, Benny. It was taken in 2005.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added