Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kids with Animals - 6

I’ve been having a lot of fun with this series of photos. This picture of Samantha with our puppy Sasha was taken at the same time as the one with Jeremiah and our puppy Benny. The puppies were an orphaned brother and sister, which we adopted from our local animal shelter. We don’t have Sasha anymore. We gave her to an elderly couple who adored her and gave her the affection she craved.

How to Edit a Photo Using PicMonkey:
This photo was edited using PicMonkey. I clicked on Exposure and reduced brightness. Then I went to Colors and slightly increased the saturation and temperature. I noticed there was a stain on Sammy’s shorts, so I chose the lipstick icon to the left and clicked the Blemish fix a couple of times at that exact spot. Satisfied with my results, I saved it.

Now that I know there are great editing tools out there, I’ll have less regrets with the photos I take. I wish you joy in taking pictures of your kids and lots of fun editing them too.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added