Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simplicity – 10


Do your kids like to read comic books? You can create their own personalized comic books by using photos that tell a story about their lives and apply the Comic Book photo editing tool in Picasa 3 to your images. You can add Text to your images as well. Then print the pictures and scrapbook them or bind them together another way. This would make a great birthday gift idea too.

Here’s how I applied the Comic Book editing tool on this image. I clicked on Comic Book, which opens up to show three slide-bars. The slide-bars are for adjusting Color Brush, Dot Density and Dot Fade. I adjusted all three until I was happy with my result. Now, let's start making some memories!

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added