Saturday, May 12, 2012

Isn’t She Lovely – 1

The name for this series is, of course, inspired by the hit song “Isn’t She Lovely” by Stevie Wonder, which he wrote about his precious daughter. Just as Stevie celebrated his child through a song, I’m celebrating Amanda through the photographs I post of her on this blog. I also celebrate her on my inspirational parenting blog Amanda’s Books and More that I began in honor of her. I have three older children who also get featured on my blogs and who I admire and enjoy watching as they grow into young adults.


In this set of photographs, Amanda is a year old. Her happy smile has warmed so many people’s hearts. I really like how the shadows crisscross against her and the wall, making these pictures unique.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added