Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Isn’t She Lovely – 10

I took this picture of Amanda after her preschool’s Christmas concert in 2010. The parents were expected to create the outfits for their children. Amanda needed to look like an angel. I hardly did a thing and yet she looked amazing. I’m not very good in the sewing department and I’m not like the Proverbs 31 woman who made linen garments and sold them. In fact, I don’t have much patience for things like that. Amanda’s angel gown was an oversized T-shirt belonging to either me or my husband. The angel wings were butterfly wings that hung from the lights in the girl’s room and had been left behind by the previous owners. Nothing spectacular, but she was the real deal.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Exposure 99% Weekday Blog Hop.

    Please check my blog out and follow back at http://www.myrafrancis.blogspot.com

    PS: Yes........she is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added