Saturday, June 9, 2012

3 Sisters – 2


I love it when everyone is smiling from the heart. Here, the 3 sisters are sharing a happy moment together. I used Picasa 3 to edit this photo. I first added a little bit of Saturation, not too much because I wanted the colors to seem natural. I then added Glow for atmosphere. Lastly, I applied Vignette with an off-white border. I found the standard black border didn’t create the right effect for this image. It’s really easy editing a picture, just a few clicks and I was done!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I'm just now realizing I wasn't following all your blogs. Hopefully I'm all caught up now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tia! I don't expect you to follow all my blogs, but I'm so happy that you want to. I just have so much that I want to do and communicate. :) Thanks for your friendship and support!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added