Tuesday, September 10, 2013

European Village, Palm Coast, Florida

When we were in the States, my mom and step-dad took us out one evening for pizza in the European Village, which is located in Palm Coast, Florida. It was my grandmother's treat, but she couldn't come with us as she wasn't feeling well.

We ate delicious Italian pizza and enjoyed a totally different setting for a few hours. It certainly made me yearn to go back to Europe where I lived for seven years in my childhood and got to travel extensively.

Since it was the evening when I took these pictures, the lighting wasn't very good. Also, I didn't have a camera with me, so I used my mom's Blackberry.

Sisters walking in the evening
through the European Village - 1.


Sisters walking in the evening
through the European Village - 2.

These first two photos are the same,
only cropped differently. I was inspired
to show you two points of view
after seeing a post by Mary @ 

So, which one do you like better, 1 or 2?


Samantha and Jessica in
the European Village.

3 sisters walking in the evening
through the European Village.

3 sisters at a lamp post in
the European Village.

Amanda at the fountain in
the European Village.

Jessica at a flower stand in the European Village.
This reminds me of a scene from My Fair Lady.

3 sisters: Amanda, Samantha and Jessica
in the European Village.

If you have a Wordless Wednesday post, you can link it
on my blog hop at Amanda's Books and More.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added