Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Wildflowers and Horses

Since our laptop was stolen and all of my photos are backed up in one big Google Photos pool, which I still need to sift through, I decided to re-blog an old post. I took these photos in August 2013. We were on a road about 10 minutes from our home outside of Fairy Glen Private Game Reserve, near the Brandwacht mountains. It was springtime in South Africa and the colorful wildflowers were in bloom. I was especially delighted to spot the horses and foal. The sun was shining low enough to add extra effect.

My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to see them at their best!

Amanda and the wildflowers - August 2013













"No eyes that have seen beauty
ever lose their sight." - Jean Toomer

"Keine Augen, die Schönheit gesehen haben
jemals verlieren ihr Augenlicht." - Jean Toomer


*********************

I'm also on Instagram.
Ich bin auch auf Instagram.



Tina Morley

All original photographs by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise. 1camera1mom is
mostly in English mit ein bisschen Deutsch.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added